Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office
May 2018 – Present • Boston, MA
Collaborate with the Director of the Forensic Multimedia Unit to create demonstrative evidence and visuals for trials while maintaining confidentiality.
• Analyze complex and sensitive information provided by trial teams into clear, coherent, memorable graphical terms
• Create diagrams, static images, and accurate depictions of evidence and other materials to be used in court
Senior Promotion Designer
Januray 2016 – April 2018 • Boston, MA
Work with the VP of Promotion and Marketing to design and manage marketing pieces across print and web
• Responsible for developing web and print-ready files for marketing materials including brochures, direct mail, sell sheets, logos, media kits, signage, and web banners
• Involved in all aspects of short and long term projects from concept to completion
• Work with outside vendors in obtaining pricing and ensuring deadlines are met
Freelance Graphic Production Designer
September 2015 – November 2015 • Norwood, MA
Edited copy, layout, and images of print collateral for a large list of clients.
Graphic Designer (Volunteer)
April 2015 – September 2015 • Boston, MA
Worked directly with the Deputy Director and Executive Director to update marketing collateral and the annual report.
• Built templates for flyers and posters, allowing other staff to easily update information as needed
• Design and project management of brochures, flyers, postcards, program booklets, and space ads
• Created ads and events for social media
Graphic Designer (Volunteer)
October 2010 – Present • Roslindale, MA
Collaborate with seven other committee members to manage annual event, which brings an artist marketplace to Roslindale and promotes diversity and culture among the community.
• Create brochures, postcards, posters, flyers, and signage for the annual art event
• In charge of updating Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
• Design of all social media advertising
• Recruit local artists to participate in showcasing their work
October 2006 – March 2015 • Boston, MA
Executed marketing pieces from concept to completion for Literacy, Mathematics, ELL/ESL, Professional Development, Early Childhood Education, and Special Education segments.
• Researched appropriate stock images, designed graphics, and proofread marketing copy. Also handled production and pre-press of printed pieces
• Worked directly with Marketing Managers, making sure that ad plans aligned with the marketing plan and were kept on schedule, while meeting tight deadlines
• Completed Twitter ads, Facebook ads, and Infographics for the “Cite 2015 Online Learning Conference” campaign
Senior Graphic Designer
B.L. Makepeace, Inc.
February 2004 – September 2006 • Brighton, MA
Devised advertising and marketing materials for the Reprographics, Sales, Digital Imaging, and Survey departments.
• Created all brand marketing pieces, including: advertisements for trade publications, business cards, catalogs, sell sheets, and direct mail
• Negotiated costs with vendors on all promotional items, which allowed company to stay under budget
• Wrote ad copy for space ads and direct mail pieces
• Organized company trade shows and educated staff on logistics
April 2003 – December 2003 • Boston, MA
Collaborated with the publisher, writers, editors, and photo editor in order to publish a local entertainment magazine.
• Supervised a team of graphic designers
• Designed magazine layouts, posters, ads, and flyers
• Worked with the co-design editor to construct a design template for the magazine
Design Knowhow, Inc
July 2000 – January 2004 • Canton, MA
Acted as point-person for the sales team, managed the creative process after the initial sale was complete, and designed all graphics.
• Maintained clients’ satisfaction by incorporating their vision and input into the creative process
• Designed exhibit display graphics for clients such as Audi, FM Global, MIB Group, Inc., Unicco, and ConEst
User Experience Design
May 2017 – July 2017 • Boston, MA
Social Media Marketing Boot Camp
October 2012 – December 2012
Continuing Education Courses
June 2010 – April 2011 • Boston, MA
Introduction to Web Design
Flash Interactive Design
Certificate in Copy Editing
September 2008 – November 2008 • Boston, MA
BFA in Graphic Design / Minor in Advertising
September 1996 – May 2000 • Boston, MA
Group, Hyde Park/Roslindale Neighborhood Exhibition, Boston Convention and Exhibtion Center - Boston, MA
Group, JP to Me: Defined by Light, Uforge Gallery - Jamaica Plain, MA
Group, Roslindale Artists Exhibit, Scollay Square Gallery - Boston, MA
Solo, Natured Inspired, Bangkok Cafe - Roslindale, MA
Group, Artful Love, Bangkok Cafe - Roslindale, MA
Group, OnGreen, Maliotis Cultural Center - Brookline, MA
Group, Roslindale Artists, Pleasant Cafe - Roslindale, MA
Group, Lilacs—Visions of Spring, Arnold Arboretum - Boston, MA
Acrylic Painting Photography Decoupage Mixed Media Stock Image Search
Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop Adobe InDesign Adobe Dreamweaver Quark XPress Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel Microsoft PowerPoint Adobe Acrobat Google Docs Basecamp Zmags Pageturn Twitter Instagram Facebook